Guidance and Resources:
Presented by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Coronavirus Digital Toolkit
- Coronavirus Guidance for Employers
- Coronavirus Workplace Tips for Employees
- Coronavirus Resource Hub for Small Businesses
- Coronavirus Local/State Policy Tracker
- Coronavirus Workplace Flyer
CARES Act Resources Presented by The US Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Update - SBA’s COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance (June 15, 2020)
Paycheck Protection Program – Updates and Resources:
- Loan Forgiveness Requirements
- PPP Forgiveness Factsheet
- Borrower and Lender Responsibilities
- Loan Forgiveness Application
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
U.S. Department of Labor’s Initial Wage and Hour Division guidance resources:
Helpful Links for your business – and free versions of Virtual Meetings
A spreadsheet of links to include in chamber communications to members and online resource guides from the CDC, OSHA, FEMA, U.S. Chamber, WHO, Ready.gov, EEOC, and EPA.
A communication to member businesses highlighted 7 actions to take to minimize the impact of coronavirus on business operations.
A sample communication that prioritizes the health and wellness of members and staff and provides guidelines and links to official recommendations regarding COVID-19.
A sample communication to chamber staff outlining strategies to ensure a safe and productive workplace and addressing remote work if needed.
A sample communication to chamber event participants outlining precautions to protect the health and safety of participants.
A sample communication that lists chamber event cancellations, links to the chamber's social media, and links to public health and CDC news and recommendations.
A policy template addressing event cancellation by the chamber as well as by the participant. Includes language for specific event cancellation by participant.
A template document of best practices and strategies for businesses to implement to protect their workforce from coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations.
Are you Cancelling An Event or Meeting?
Consider hosting your event or meeting virtually using the free version of:
Information courtesy of the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) of which your Great Falls Area Chamber of Commerce is a Proud Member!